The fair was extra fun this year with my sisters, Marilyn & Amber, and their kids joining us (as well as a couple more cousins)! It was also extra special for my niece, Naomi, who experienced a fair for the first time. She did a lot of rides and loved them all except the Drop Zone ("I will NEVER do that again")!
As always, Cade loved the rides...the wilder & scarier the better! Gabrielle was brave with the rides; she tried the Zipper and a couple more wild ones but stayed away from the Inverter and the Drop Zone! Willem is just like Cade; he wanted to go on the wild rides and was mad at me because I didn't want him to do the Zipper yet this year! He did do the Inverter as well as a couple other upside-down rides. Genevieve just hung out with us, enjoying all the activity. Jacoby loved the animals best...he was too young for the rides.
I even tried the Zipper once (it was always my and my brother's favorite at the fair when we were young) but I think it might be my last time ever as I felt pretty sick to my stomach for a long time after!
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun Tish! I can't believe how big Genevieve is. Are you ready for back to school?? I wish summer were just a little longer!
Thanks for a little break in my day to read a new post!
Post a Comment