
It was a bit alarming to see myself (along with my brother) on the front page of the Sunday Register Guard this morning. And more alarming that they picked a bad picture of me! Oh well! A reporter called a couple weeks ago and asked to interview us about the low milk prices. We talked for 45 minutes and gave her and a photographer a tour. The photographer never asked to take a picture of us and I didn't know he took this one. It is also interesting what makes it in the paper. David did such a great job explaining the markets and how international events led to this fall in prices but all that got in the paper were a couple very basic quotes...again, oh well! At least my kids thought it was pretty cool! And, thanks for the calls and texts today, I am confident we will make it through this downturn and come out stronger in the end!
3 comments:
I think it's cool I can say i'm related to someone famous now!
me too!
me too! lol
Post a Comment