Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Genevieve Milestones...

Genevieve has had a few milestones lately that I want to document (before I forget :)...

~ At her check-up last week (7.5 mo), Genevieve was 27.75 inches (50%) and 17 lb 3 oz (45%)...both considerably less than her siblings but still very normal and healthy!

~ Tonight, I put Genevieve to bed, she cried for a while so I went to check on her and she was standing in her crib (holding onto the railing)!! First time she's gotten up on her own to a standing position.

~ Genevieve got her first two teeth (bottom left then bottom right) at 7.5 months and 7.5 months a couple days.

~ This week, Genevieve waved good-bye for the first time (that we were sure this was what she was doing)!

3 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

She stood up?!! That's my girl!

Amber said...

Genevieve looks pretty gorgeous in that picture. I see a resemblance to her Oma :))

julie fulton said...

Wow, she is growing up so fast! What a cutie!