One of the things I remember most about summer when I was a kid is blackberry picking! My brother David and I used to spend hours and hours picking blackberries to earn money for the county fair. We would make blackberry shakes and we'd enjoy my mom's blackberry jam. Now that I am older, I love to go blackberry picking with my kids! Tonight all of us went out to the fields and found tons of berries. It makes me so happy being out there with Chad and our kids!
Picking and eating!
Willem working hard
My kids call me an 'expert picker'! I remember thinking that my mom was so fast when I was a kid!
Daddy and Genevieve taking a break! Chad climbed Diamond Peak today so he was a little tired!
Love Genevieve's dirty face, chubby legs, full diaper....!
SO fun Leticia! I too love the picture of Genevieve with her dirty face, chubby legs & full diaper :) Oh, the life of a 4th child! Elle looks so cute in these pictures too with her hair up and in her cute jean skirt!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
2 comments:
SO fun Leticia! I too love the picture of Genevieve with her dirty face, chubby legs & full diaper :) Oh, the life of a 4th child! Elle looks so cute in these pictures too with her hair up and in her cute jean skirt!
I love the one with Chad holding Genevieve over his shoulder and you with your strong arms picking berries!
Post a Comment