Today Chad's mom's side of the family got together for the afternoon. I have to admit I was not totally enthusiastic about going (thinking of the the things I should be getting done at home), but we had a great afternoon visiting with family. Chad's sisters are always great to hang out with plus it really was nice to see the extended family. But most of all, our kids had such a blast playing with their cousins! It was a lot of fun to see them running around the yard together all afternoon.
Colin, Willem, Andrew, EJ, Eric, Cade, Chad
The kids had a blast in the pools
Cool dudes hanging out in the kiddie pool!
Cade loves his cousin Andrew
This picture cracks me up!
Cousin Colin dragging Cade to the pool for a friendly dunk!
The kids also played baseball, on the swings, tag and more
Cade and his always funny Uncle Greg
Genevieve and Grandma
Genevieve loves Grandpa's beard
And Grandpa loves Genevieve!
Genevieve and her daddy
Genevieve got her first tooth this past week!
And finally, I had to add these classic pictures....First, it's Chad thinking, "What the f---- are you doing, Cade"

And then it's, "Get over here, Cade!"

1 comment:
What a GREAT post Leticia! I love the second picture of Nev and Grandpa. I could see her having that framed at her house when she's all grown up. Also, love the classic pictures of Chad. They're so accurate! ;)
Post a Comment