It's been a couple years since we've made it to the Oregon coast. Too long! We got so lucky today with 75+ degree weather and no wind here in Newport. We had so much fun making sand castles and playing in the water. I even got in the waves for the first time in years. It was a blast playing with the kids! When we first got to the beach we put Genevieve down and she quickly had a face full of sand! Funny thing is, she didn't seem to mind! It was too hard for us to see though, so either Chad or I held her after that which, luckily, she was okay with, too! If only it were this nice more often at the Oregon coast!
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous coast pictures Leticia! I love them all... but if I'd have to pick it'd be the one of Cade & Elle (classic!) and the 2nd to last one of you with Nev-Nev. These will be beautiful pages in your Blurb book :)
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, what gorgeous coast pictures Leticia! I love them all... but if I'd have to pick it'd be the one of Cade & Elle (classic!) and the 2nd to last one of you with Nev-Nev. These will be beautiful pages in your Blurb book :)
Great pics! I love the one with you and Nev walking in the water (3rd from last). CAN'T wait to see you!
oh my gosh!!!! Geneveive is soooo cute!!!!! i cant wait to see her!!!
Oh wow! You got such great weather and you all look so cute!
Wonderful memories, what a terrific day
christy
Post a Comment