Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trying on Flower Girl Dresses

Cousins Meleesa, Athena and Gabrielle are so excited for Uncle Duane and Aunt Mary's wedding in August. They get to be flower girls and have talked so much about their dresses, shoes, hair, etc! Yesterday I took all three of them (plus Genevieve, Willem & Cade ~ the ladies at the dress shop must have thought I was a little crazy :) to try on and order dresses. They had so much fun trying them on and picking out shoes as well as playing with the flower arrangements, jewelry, hair pieces, etc. They looked so pretty. I can't wait to see them all dressed up in August! Gabrielle also found her dress for her First Holy Communion which is coming up on May 31st!

Gabrielle, Meleesa, Athena: their dresses for the wedding will actually be a pretty red color but in this style

Athena, Meleesa, Gabrielle

My sweet Elle

Meleesa looking so pretty

Gabrielle's 1st Communion Dress; I was so happy she found one as she had been a little resistant to the frilly dresses but she liked that this was was not puffy (or pooffy)!

4 comments:

Amber said...

When did Gabrielle grow up so much!? She doesn't look like a little girl in these pics. Those three cousins are going to look so beautiful at the wedding :)

Erika L said...

They are so beautiful! I remember when that was Searra, Jackie, and me :)

MarcusJacob said...

Seriously Elle, stop growing up so fast!!!

Leticia said...

Erika, Chad was just saying how he thought Meleesa looks like Jackie! And when looking at these pics, I thought of you, Jackie and Searra too! I hope our girls turn out as good as you three! Love you!