Oh my goodness, SO cute!! I never thought it before this post, but Nev actually does look a lot like Gabrielle. They both have those big eyes, round cheeks and dipped down chine. But it looks like Nev's hair takes the cake! :)
These pictures are so cute to see together! All your kids (as babies) have such strong characteristics of what they will look like as older kids, so you can really see what Nev will look like still in a few years...and I think she'll look like Gabrielle!
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, SO cute!! I never thought it before this post, but Nev actually does look a lot like Gabrielle. They both have those big eyes, round cheeks and dipped down chine. But it looks like Nev's hair takes the cake! :)
She looks like her sister I think. Very similar.
These pictures are so cute to see together! All your kids (as babies) have such strong characteristics of what they will look like as older kids, so you can really see what Nev will look like still in a few years...and I think she'll look like Gabrielle!
Definitely a lot of similarities to Elle! I bet that makes her proud :-)
Post a Comment