Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Just Wanna Squeeze Her!

I just love our little girl and I am sure all you moms (and dads too!) out there remember those moments when you just wanna squeeze your baby because you love them so much and, to you, they are the cutest baby around.



Genevieve had some tummy time today (something, I admit I haven't done too much of) and she rolled over to her back for the first time! She is also very close to turning from back to front.

4 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

I can't wait to sqeeze her on Saturday!

Amber said...

I feel like it's been too long since I've seen Sweet Genevieve! She has the cutest features and oh, those big eyes! What a heart breaker ;)

Smith Family said...

Leticia - I am a friend of Amber's from PWC but actually knew you briefly before your tour. I have three little girls now (youngest is 18 months) and believe I am done but everytime I look at your sweet little girl it makes me want another one. I just can't imagine 4. 3 is already so busy. And I definitely hear you on worrying about leaving her somewhere. I always felt like that with the babies after my first one. Anyway, your family is precious and your littlest one is so adorable!

Marilyn said...

I wanna squeeze her too!!!!!!!!!!!