Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Fun Day

After Willem and Gabrielle's soccer games today, I met Amber and my Dad at Starbucks and chatted for a while. Amber and I then headed to Costco to shop for Easter brunch; Jacoby got a good meal trying all the samples! When we got home we went for a walk in the fields, something I love to do when the weather starts getting nicer and the fields dry up. Then it was off to my niece, Mariah's, 14th birthday party. What a great day catching up with Amber and the rest of my family (I even talked to my sis, Marilyn, in Nicaragua for a little while on the walk)! I always love it when we get together and especially when Amber and Tony can come down from Portland.

Starbucks with my Dad, Jacoby, Me and Amber

Jacoby and Genevieve: the two youngest cousins at Costco

Jacoby and Amber on our walk

Me and my girls!

Leticia and Genevieve

Heading back home


Jacoby staring at the cows!

Gabrielle by the cows!

The boys playing basketball with Uncle Tony

Typical craziness at Mariah's birthday party!

2 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

Cade, you almost blocked that shot ;-)

Amber said...

Great to see all of you guys too! We always love our trips to Eugene :)