Okay, it is a little different than the one her big brothers and sister used (it was pretty nasty after 3 kids sucking on it and 5 years in the attic) but seeing Genevieve in her 'new-to-us' exersaucer brings back such memories of her siblings in their old one! Genevieve seemed to really like it in there and was even able to make the lights and sounds turn on a few times by batting at buttons. Willem was entertained by it as well! And, I might be able to get a little more work done while she's playing in it!
I love this sweet look!
Really focusing!
Her big brothers liked checking it out
Uncle James always gets to Genevieve's level & talks to her when he comes in the house
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
2 comments:
That's a SWEET exersaucer! I love the picture of James and Genevieve. She looks so sweet and James is always photogenic :)
I just love ANY picture of my niece, Genevieve. She's so photogenic. Adorable!
Post a Comment