Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Indoor Soccer Champs!

Tonight my co-ed indoor team played in the league championship (there are 5 or 6 sessions each year and at the end of each 8 game session the top two teams play each other for the championship). I love playing on this indoor team which has been together for over 10 years. I play with two of my brothers and my sister in-law. Many other family members have also played over the years; unfortunately Chad retired this past summer. We play pretty much every Sunday all year around and I sometimes think of how sad it will be when we don't play together anymore. I hope that is still many years away! We played a tough (I got a few bruises), fun game against a really good (and young) team and squeaked out a 6-5 win. It was especially fun to have our kids cheering us on (loudly at times) throughout the game!

Juan, Di, Leticia, Bryn, Mike
Ellie, Jenn, James, Marcus

Ouch...another bruise from soccer; this time on my ankle!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the soccer championship, Leticia! And, I love your new family pictures at the top and side of your blog!

Amber said...

Great ankle shot Teesh! You guys are tough, but so fun to all play soccer together.

Marilyn said...

ouch!!! Congrats on the win.