Sunday, May 3, 2009

Genevieve Finally Sleeps In Her Crib


A couple nights ago we finally decided it was time to move Genevieve to her big crib. She's been sleeping between Chad and me in a little bassinet on our bed and it was a little hard moving her because I liked having her there. But it is very nice to have more room in our bed and to be able to snuggle with my hubby! Genevieve has done great in the crib, sleeping 7 or 8 hours in a row and then snuggling with us the last couple hours.

2 comments:

Smith Family said...

I always remember that time. It is a time of mixed emotions. Sad to have the little one move away but also nice to have the extra space. It is harder with the baby.

Amber said...

Nice work transitioning Nev! She's such a rock star sleeper too, doing so well on her own at 4 months. I so remember those mixed feelings too about moving J out of our bed. Does Nev do fine too once her nuk pops out in the night?