Usually on a post like this, moms will say that they can't believe their child is going to Kindergarten soon but somehow, for Willem, I CAN believe it and he really is ready to be in Kindergarten. It is probably because he is so comfortable at school now and because of all he is exposed to with older siblings. Also he is such a big boy and is one of the older kids in his class. Willem is definitely ready for Kindergarten in the Fall. He will not be one of those kids holding on to me on the first day of school! It was exciting for me to learn about the new curriculum at the orientation and Will had fun with his Pre-K buddies and his current Kinder friends. I will miss having Willem home half the school day next year but it is nice to know he is ready for it!
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love how much bigger Will is than his friends! He's such a fun boy :)
He does seem older sometimes than what he really is... but he's still your baby boy!
Oh you added that last picture since I first saw this post. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment