I love it when Amber comes to visit and it's even better when Jacoby comes along! Jacoby has changed so much since I saw him last over a month ago. He turned one year old and started walking! Amber stayed for the afternoon and, as always, it was a busy one. We got to visit and chat for a couple hours then headed off to get my kids from school and then were off to James and Jenn's house to coach Gabrielle, Athena, Meleesa and other girls for the 3v3 tournament coming up this weekend. Amber took lots of pictures with her new camera and visited with James, David and other parents while Jenn and I coached (mostly Jenn!). After that we went to Papa's Pizza to hang out with everyone and then finally to Cade's basketball game. It was a perfect, sunny Spring day made even better by Amber and Jacoby's visit!
Genevieve in the grass
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
2 comments:
We had such a GREAT time visiting yesterday!! Thanks for hosting us for a day. I love it too, and it's fun to see your guys' busy lives :) I'm LOVING my new camera based on these pictures. So glad I captured some of you and Genevieve! Love you guys!
Wow, Mariah and Athena's smiles are really alike. Nev in the grass is a great pic Teesh!
Post a Comment