Hi Leticia! School isn't out until June 23rd this year (due to all the snow days!), so I decided to take a few more sick leave days and just be done with school on June 1st. That way, if he comes early I'll be done with work and if he's right on time, I'll have a few days to relax/prepare! I can't believe I'm going to have a cutie pie like Genevieve soon (although a boy version!).
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
5 comments:
Nev looks gorgeous in these pictures! You're going to love looking back at them! I love the flower in her hair too :)
Hi Leticia!
School isn't out until June 23rd this year (due to all the snow days!), so I decided to take a few more sick leave days and just be done with school on June 1st. That way, if he comes early I'll be done with work and if he's right on time, I'll have a few days to relax/prepare! I can't believe I'm going to have a cutie pie like Genevieve soon (although a boy version!).
Oh my goodness. She's a model already!!! Such gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for doing this blog and sharing (you too, Ambie!!!)
Oh my GOODNESS!! It's the next Gerber baby... ONLY CUTER! She is just too precious! I love these pics teesh! You look so beautiful as well!
mum pull her pussyopen for me
Post a Comment