Willem's class hosted a Mothers' Day Tea Party today. His class spent a lot of time preparing for the event. Willem reminded me about it daily for over a week and last night he said if I forgot to come he would give me a football when we got home and he would tackle me :) Too cute! He made me a corsage, sang a song, performed in a little play (Will was an alligator), served me cake and drinks and gave me art work and a gift. It was a lot of fun!
I also got the best Mothers' Day gift ever from Cade today. It was a two page letter he wrote telling me how much he loved me. He said he loved me so much that he would give up sports for me (that's big for Cade!) and he detailed a lot of things that we have done together that I didn't even know he remembered. It was one of those melting my heart moments! I am a very lucky mom!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow, Leticia! I love Willem's comment about tackling you if you forgot to come to his Mother's Day Tea -- so funny!
Awww, so sweet Leticia!! I love the picture of Willem as an alligator.
They do love their mom!
Post a Comment