Genevieve (or Nev-Nev as her brothers like to call her) is drinking every 3-4 hours during the day though we are not really on any real schedule. She sleeps best in our arms in the daytime but also will sleep for a while in her car seat, the swing or sometimes in our bed or the cradle. She is cooing, laughing and smiling quite a bit. She still seems to be struggling with tummy issues often after drinking but is okay if we hold her tight and pat her bottom. At night she usually goes to sleep around 10:30 pm and sleeps until at least 4:30 am though about half the time makes it an hour or two (and if we are very lucky three hours) longer.
We love you sweet Genevieve!
*****************
Here is a picture of some wonderful friends at our favorite coffee spot. I had been struggling to find time to run with a newborn but have been so lucky to have friends who offer to hold Genevieve while I run. And they act as if I am doing them a favor when they are truly Godsends! I feel so much better if I am able to run a couple times a week and thanks to Sheri, Brandy, Sandy and also Amy M., I have been able to!! Thank you!
3 comments:
Genevieve is adorable, Leticia! And, you amaze me with your running schedule -- I'm going to try to take some pointers from you after I have this baby!
Is Neve a boxer?
mmmmmmmm her mouth is ready baby sucks it the best
Post a Comment