Friday, February 6, 2009

Entering the Blogging World

Gabrielle, Leticia with Genevieve, Cade with cousin Jacoby, Willem

My little sis Amber and her little boy Jacoby decided to drive down south to visit us today. During our free time, we decided to set up The Ficek Family blog!
Her blog and my friend Julie's blog are my inspiration. Other than blogging, we took a trip to Walmart with 5 kiddos in tow. My kids just love seeing Jacoby. I think they can't wait until Genevieve is big enough to interact like he does at this age. I love it when my sister comes to visit!

4 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

Yay! Now you just need Mare to do the same :-)

Kate said...

Woo hoo! Julie and I were just talking the other day about whether you would start a blog -- and now I can keep updated on your crazy life with 4 kids! I'm going to add you to the blog list on my blog (www.babymurraymakesthree.blogspot.com), if that's okay!

Cheers!
Kate Murray

Marilyn said...

Fun, Teesh!!!! Gotta love Willem's hand's behind Cade's head in the picture :-). I love my nieces and nephews!!!

Erika L said...

I love how Genevieve and Jacoby are looking at each other! They're all so cute!