Saturday, February 28, 2009

Smiling Girl and Singing Girls

Genevieve was just hanging out while Chad was on the computer. She seemed a bit bored to me and I couldn't resist trying to get her to smile. Here is the progression...

'I'm bored'

'Someone's talking to me'!

'Hey, she's funny'!

One of Gabrielle's BFFs, Jorja, stayed over at our house last night. They have been hanging out together a lot lately and having tons of fun. Here they are in the car on the way to their basketball game (they had their first win of the season 40-20 and Jorja had 18 points, Gabrielle had 14 YEAH!)...


And here they are singing to Mika's 'Lollipop'...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Haha, great video!! They're going to look back and love looking at that someday :) Gabrielle has some good moves too!

MarcusJacob said...

Seriously, Elle has some really good moves! Neve is going to have quite the personality I think.

Anonymous said...

love them both riding mycock in the back seat