Ten Kinda Random Things I Love...
1. Seeing our FOUR (still can't believe I have four) kids all together.
2. That Genevieve slept 7-8 hours in a row the last two nights!
3. Watching our kids play and enjoy playing sports.
4. The way I feel after a long run. On Wednesday, I did my first six miler in long time (thank you Brandy, Jenn & Keith).
5. Girls Nights Out...or even better, Girls Weekend...or Sisters Weekend!
6. Going out to eat.
7. That I can still can play soccer a couple times a week at age 38 and after four babies.
8. Having a walk-in closet and master bath; I waited 33 years for these things and still love them five years later.
9. Summer and sleeping in.
10. Last but not least, my kiddos and my hubby!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope your day was great!
Today, we went to Cade's basketball tournament games (one win, one loss vs. 4th grade teams), watched cousin, Mariah, play an exciting basketball game at the St. Paul tournament; winning in OT! We then went to Saturday evening mass and then dinner at BJ's where we exchanged Valentine gifts. Chad and the kids are now watching Star Wars Clone Wars and, to end the day (and usher in tomorrow!), I have a coed indoor game at 11:10 pm tonight.
Here are some pictures from today and the last few days...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Nev-nev is just gorgeous!! Happy Valentine's Day family!
Post a Comment