
Today is Gabrielle's 8th Birthday! We had a fun, busy day. In the morning before school Gabrielle opened a small gift of shorts and a t-shirt from us. Chad and I then met Cade and Gabrielle for lunch at school bringing them Subway sandwiches and Jamba Juice smoothies. Chad and I then finished our shopping for Gabrielle, buying her a bike and a shirt and cami from her favorite store, Justice. We also picked up donuts for her class party at 2:00. After school, Gabrielle opened her gift and 'found' her bike in the back of the van. We then went to the Riverbend hospital to visit Grandpa but first went on a walk and bike ride on the new trail by the river. It was a gorgeous sunny day! Next we were off to Cade and then Gabrielle's indoor soccer games (both wins ~ Gabrielle got a goal; Cade said he would try to get 8 goals for Gabrielle's 8th birthday but he managed just 4!). Cade then rushed off to a soccer skills practice (Chad ran out of gas on the way only to be rescued by my brother, David!). I also had an indoor soccer game and then it was a little relaxing at home before another busy day tomorrow: two basketball games for Cade, a soccer and basketball game for Gabrielle, then bowling and Gabrielle's birthday slumber party!
Gabrielle riding her new bike
Elle, Will, Cade throwing rocks into the river
What a gorgeous day!
Chad, Leticia and Genevieve
Sweet Genevieve sleeping away!
3 comments:
Is Neve real? What a cutie!
Hi Leticia!
I don't know if you'll get this comment because it's so far down your posting list, but I really like the sling you have for Genevieve -- where did you find it? I notice that you used it alot in the first few weeks of her life and it looks like it worked because she's always happy!
It would be fun to see you -- and meet Genevieve -- when Kevin and I are in Eugene for the baby shower in April!
Take care,
Kate
perfect age my daughter was 8 our first time, never forget the look in her eyes when she felt mycock slip in her and the look of total pleasure when she felt my cumfill herpussy
Post a Comment