Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Three Little Kids

When I was growing up in my family of seven kids, I was always very glad I was one of the 'big kids' (albeit the youngest of them). See, I have three younger siblings that are 3, 6 and 8 years younger than me that were very often referred to as 'the three little kids'. Now, I look back very fondly at those years and wouldn't mind at all being grouped with 'the three little kids'. Lately, cousins Jacoby, Genevieve and Antonia have been compared to 'the three little kids' and I LOVE it! The three of them have so much fun together, talk about each other when they are not with each other and I think will be buddies for a long time. Genevieve got to hang out with her cousins this past weekend and loved it. I loved seeing them together and, of-course, spending time with my sister :)

Amber and I did not take many pictures while she visited as we both have too many pictures as it is sitting in our computers to sort out! But, Amber couldn't resist taking a few and, of-course, I am glad she did! Here are the 'three little kids' playing in our backyard...


 
Nia is just adorable!

And a few with some of the other 'big' kids too...

Cade, Genevieve, Cousin Jacoby and Willem

I think Jacoby would love it most to be called one of 'The Three Big Boys'!

 I love this pic!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love it! My favorite is of all the kids on the trampoline. A perfect fall day in Oregon. If it helps any, Teesh, you were always one of the "little kids" in my and James' minds :-). Love you!

Amber said...

So fun! I actually always LOVED being one of the "three litte kids." You guys were all so sweet to us and it felt like a special title. I never knew that you were happy to be out of that grouping! As for these pictures, I'm glad that I didn't take too many and don't have to be overwhelmed by too many pictures. But, I do love the ones that I got! I especially am so glad that I captured those boys together. I'll cherish those for sure!! Thanks for having us over again! We had such a great time with your whole family :)) xoxo

Bethany Fegles Photography said...

Beautiful children!! I love that they all get to grow up together as friends! There's nothing like family.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

MarcusJacob said...

Great pics of the kids together, love the fall colors and I had the same thought Amber, being one of the "three little ones" was a treat in our family.

MarcusJacob said...

Although, I'm glad I wasn't the littlest one ;-)

elle said...

So fun to hear everyone's perspective on the three little kids! I assumed Amber and Marcus wished they were one of the big kids and, Marilyn, I can't believe you thought of me as one of the little kids! :D

elle said...

elle is me, Leticia :)

Leticia said...

And, Bethany, so fun to get your comments! Thanks!