Thursday, November 3, 2011

Personality!

Oh Genevieve! She is always making us smile and laugh! I often wonder where her expressions and personality come from. She rarely meets a stranger and always has an opinion. She let me do her hair the other day and was up for a quick photo shoot. Here's what we got in about three minutes...




And then yesterday evening, Genevieve took out an old microphone (I think it's from the Wii but I haven't seen it in months) and she started singing away with all sorts of great expressions. I tried to capture a little of it here...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh that is so cute! I love her stomping (and on the coffee table no less ;)! Maybe her personality is a bit from being the youngest in the family with lots of older kids to give her confidence and a grown up personality?? Love those turquoise pants too... Nia has them as well and I love them!

Marilyn said...

Watch out world!!! You will continue to enjoy that girl . . . Reminds me of Naomi - SO FULL of life and personality. She makes us laugh every day with her quit wit and view on life.