Sunday, November 20, 2011

Momma Mary Day

To celebrate my sister-in-law and her soon-to-arrive little boy, we had a "Momma Mary Day" for her last weekend.  Megan put together a delicious brunch, had custom t-shirts and set-up pedicure appointments for all of us.  It was a great afternoon with Mary and friends!  We are soooo looking forward to meeting Duane and Mary's 1st little one soon!
 
The guest of honor!

I am so lucky to have great sisters and sister in-laws!

Mary with her BFF Megan and a sweet little teddy bear which if you squeeze it has Duane and Mary's baby's actual heartbeat sound (my friend and sonographer, Brandy, gave the bear to Mary as a gift)!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a GREAT, well-written post & such wonderful pictures ;) (Yea, glad we could enjoy such a fun day together and with Mary!)

Marilyn said...

Miss you all! Mary looks beautiful!!!!

Amy K. said...

She really does :)

Congratulations, Mary -- It'll be great to see you this weekend!

Marilyn, I had to miss it, too. We had a birthday party for my sister (and I studied the rest of the day :(

MarcusJacob said...

I had to miss it too... maybe next time ;-)

Mary K said...

Thank you so much for coming up to Portland, it was so fun to hang out and even more fun that you and Amber had a chance to experience a little of the crazy "Trapps", I just love their family:). Next time Marcus you can jump out of a cake or something, just too bad you couldn't do that this year...HA!