I love birthdays and despite Chad never wanting to make a big deal of his, we had a great couple days celebrating his 43rd birthday! On Friday evening we had a family party for Chad's mom (who's birthday is November 3rd) and Chad at Chad's sister's house. Then, on Sunday Chad's mom was nice enough to take the kids for the night and Chad and I got to go out to dinner, stay the night at Valley River Inn, sleep in, workout together and just hang out until early afternoon. Today, Chad took the day off and we just did all the regular day stuff but got to do it together. We topped off the day with dinner with the kids at BJ's. I think it was a pretty great birthday and I hope Chad did too! He deserves it and a whole lot more!
Happy Birthday to the best daddy and hubby around! I love you, Hon!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chad!! Thanks for always being such a welcoming brother-in-law to let our family stay with you all the time!! We appreciate it soooo much! Glad your family helped you to celebrate. You guys are the best!
Ditto to Amber's comments! Happy birthday. Love Willem's expression on this last photo :-)
Post a Comment