Sunday, July 18, 2010

Visits From My Sisters!

As you may have guessed, I LOVE it when my sisters visit. I am lucky to have my little sister pretty near-by in Portland and also lucky that my big sis from Nicaragua visits us every summer. There is not much better than having them both here! Last weekend they were both here and it was wonderful. I am so glad they will be back in a few days to spend more time with us!

Marilyn is so good with babies and also so helpful when she visits. Here she is enjoying her newest niece, Antonia.

We all watched the World Cup final together at my Dad's which was lots of fun

Until they lost :(

But we still enjoyed seeing the kids in their Dutch orange!

Elle's and her friend, Kynsdi, took Jacoby and Genevieve for a few walks which the little ones loved!


Future babysitters, for sure!

When Marilyn comes there are always lots of games played which I love!

And also lots of Starbucks runs. If we are lucky, my Dad and Marcus will join us!

Willem, Jacoby and Chad got into the game playing spirit with a little Battleship match!

Jacoby and Nev are so cute together, dreaming of running free outside!

Cousins Genevieve and Jacoby

Just a cute picture of Jacoby and James

Amber takes great shots of the dairy, something I take for granted as I am around it everyday but I am so glad Amber captures so well!

Another cool picture Amber took

David setting the sprinkler for the corn

4 comments:

Amber said...

Nice work getting the dairy shots in there :) We have a dairy book with a picture of a dairy house. When I ask Jacoby if a farmer lives there he says, "Noooo"(as if I'm silly). Then he tells me that Aunt Leticia lives there :)

Liz Dacar said...

Looks like your summer fun is continuing. Have fun with your sisters. You are so lucky to have them.

Amy K. said...

Are you sure David's setting the sprinkler? He might just be taking a ride around a few times:)

MarcusJacob said...

Mooooo