Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Girls and My Mom

I thought it especially appropriate to post some sweet pictures of my girls today as it would have been my mom's 69th birthday today had she not lost her battle to cancer nearly seven years ago. I am so lucky to have two amazing daughters and the example my mom gave me and, I love that I see some of my mom in my girls! Happy Birthday, Mom! I Love You!

First here is a picture of my mom at our wedding in 1994...


And pictures of our sweet girls today (Genevieve wanted to be like her big sister with the head band :)...



 
 

5 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

You think she's getting so big but then you see her sit on a soccer goal and see she really is still a little girl :-)

julie fulton said...

I DO see your Mom in your beautiful daughters. What a neat post about your Mom and your girls! Happy Birthday my to my Very Dear, Sweet, Fun, Kind Friend! Welcome to the 40's!!!!!

Amber said...

I love the headband on Nev! And of course that she wanted to be like her big sister :) I especially see mom in Gabrielle in these pictures.

Mary K said...

What a sweet post Teesh! Your daughters are lucky to have such a wonderful, loving and fun mom like you:).

Liz Dacar said...

What an awesome tribute to your mom.