I had such a great birthday today! It definitely hasn't sunk in yet that I am 40. How did that happen?! But I feel great and feel very lucky to have a fantastic husband, four kids that I adore, a loving family and great friends. Maybe 40 isn't so bad?!
If you know me, you know that I love my birthday, and today I really enjoyed myself. The day started with lots of hugs and birthday wishes from my kids and then Chad joined me for a run. Next I was treated to a pedicure and shopping with my sister, Marilyn. It was so relaxing and fun to have time to chat with my sis!
Then Marilyn took over the kid duties for me so that Chad and I could have an early dinner together at McMenamins on the river and then a long walk on the river path. Our view from our dinner table...
After dinner we headed home to a fun family party including lots of ice cream and cake for me. Chad did a great job planning it all and even gave me a long back massage. Thanks, Chad, for a great day. I look forward to the next 40 years!!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Teeshy!! (Cute, cute candids at the end of this post :)
Looks like a great day! I've almost made it to the 40 club too. I agree it is weird.
Post a Comment