Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hup Holland!!!

What a great win again for Holland, 3-2 over Uruguay! They are in the World Cup Final for the first time since 1978! We are so looking forward to watching them win it all on Sunday! Our kids are so excited and proudly wore their orange all day today! 

The soccer team I played with in Holland gave me this Holland soccer jersey for Cade when he was born 11 years ago! All our kids have worn it and Genevieve looked so cute wearing it and was very excited when we put it on her today (I think she was excited to be matching her brothers and wearing a jersey like her siblings always do!)

Our kids are very proud to be Dutch! And are huge Holland soccer fans (notice the soccer ball is even a Dutch ball :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I'm impressed by all that orange! Hup Holland!!

MarcusJacob said...

Amber, you should come down for the final!

Mary said...

Teesh you have such a beautiful family!!! And, OMG, that picture of Genevieve is probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen:). It's always so fun to catch up on what is going on with your family and you make it so easy with all of these great pictures and stories. Can't wait to see you all soon!