Friday, July 2, 2010

An Afternoon with My Girl!

I've been wanting to spend an afternoon with just Gabrielle for a while and we finally did it today! Some of my best memories of time spent with my mom is us shopping and having lunch together and I want to have lots of those memories with Gabrielle. It was so much fun getting pedicures together, shopping, snacking and chatting together. She is growing up so fast and is really a lot of fun to be with. Elle gave me lots of good advice about clothes I was trying on for my trip to Las Vegas next week! I am so glad she seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did. It, once again, makes me feel so lucky to have two amazing daughters!

I forgot my camera but was able to get a picture with my cell phone camera in the nail salon

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like so much fun girls!! You guys look alike in the picture too :) I can't imagine doing this with Antonia someday, but it'll be so fun when it does!