Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yippie!!!

I had to write a quick post to cheer that my sister, Amber, is HAVING A GIRL!!! I am so happy for her (she already has adorable 17 month old Jacoby) and I am so happy that Genevieve will have a girl cousin so close in age to her. I am imaging girls' weekends, shopping trips, etc. with my sister and our girls! Amber is due in early April and I cannot wait to meet her little girl :) Check out Amber's blog (to the right: Amandi Family) for all the pregnancy details!

Amber & Jacoby looking at the ultrasound screen

Nev, Brandy, Amber & Jacoby

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay -- how fun!

Amber said...

Yippee Leticia!! The more I think about it... the more excited I get!! Life with a daughter ~ yippee!! AND, shopping trips with my sis & niece sound unbeatable :))