I love to watch Genevieve dance; she bounces up and down and just looks so happy when she is dancing. Her dancing and how she kicks and kicks when she is happy are two things she does that make me melt and that I always want to remember!
Here's our girl hanging out by the printer ready to dance. She has liked it there by my printer even more lately when Gabrielle plays her favorite music videos on the computer. Genevieve loves to watch and sometimes dance!
It's been hard to catch her dancing. She watches me with the camera with interest and seems to forget to dance (maybe a little camera shy?). But here's a sweet little video I did manage to get of her dancing a little...
Dancing Baby Gevevieve to Miley Cyrus - 10 Months
And here is a sweet (slightly longer) video that I love of Gabrielle and Genevieve hanging out together. Gabrielle is such a great big sis!
Sisters! Genevieve (10 mo) Dancing with Gabrielle
3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Could Genevieve be ANY cuter dancing away!! You'll be soooo happy to have this little video :) I think these will be the first two of Opa's grandkids who are hooked on YouTube at a very young age. Ha!
She is adorable!
I watched her little dancing video!! Oh my goodness, cutest thing ever! :)
Post a Comment