Last night we went to the auction at our kids' school. It was a lot of fun to have an evening out with Chad and hang out with great friends, eating, drinking, catching-up and even dancing a little. I was so glad that my brother, Marcus, my Dad and Kathleen joined us as well. Chad and I arrived a little after 5:00 and before we knew it, it was 11:30 and time to rescue the babysitter, my nephew Roman! Time flew by! I am so excited that we joined a group of our great friends in buying a wine tour again this year so we can look forward to a full day of wine-tasting, lots of laughing and some more crazy fun together :)
My handsome hubby and me
Great friends
Me and Marcus
My Dad and Kathleen
1 comment:
Good job getting some pictures from the auction! I like the one of you and Chad. You guys are always such a good looking couple!! Marcus looks pretty darn handsome in the picture too :)
Post a Comment