
I had a great time last night at a birthday dinner at La Perla for my good friend, Kendall. Kendall, Mellani and I (pictured above) were joined by Carolle, Jeanie and Jenn, all soccer buddies who have become become running buddies and just good friends! It is strange that I am the 'old mom' of the group. I really don't think of myself that way...I remember being one of the youngest on the team not long ago! Three of us (the three above) have kids and have been married for a while (7ish, 12, & 15 years) and the other three are either relatively newly married or dating. It is fun to hear everyone's stories and perspectives. I hope we didn't scare the non-kid gals off from having them :)
I had forgotten my camera in the car but I really wanted a picture of us, so after dinner and chatting the evening away, the three of us who were left went to the car to get my camera. We ended up chatting some more and then tried to get back in the restaurant to ask the waitress to take a picture but they had closed the restaurant...so, we got a 'self-portrait'!
Happy Birthday, Kendall! 29, right :)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun Leticia! The self-portrait is endearing :)
Post a Comment