Thursday, July 25, 2013

Seaside!

We had a great four day weekend in Seaside at the beginning of the month. We all loved staying at The Resort at Seaside in the 8th floor penthouse condo with tons of space, amazing views, a BBQ, kitchen and two bedrooms plus a great pool. We don't want to stay in a regular hotel room again! We were lucky to have two beautiful sunny days (plus two overcast ones). It was just nice being together and relaxing.

Views from our patio 

Our hotel in the background

A brave Nev!

Fun on the beach!

I loved relaxing on the beach!

 Chad took these of me and I actually liked them :)


Paddle-boating wasn't as much fun as we hoped but we made the best of it (it was a lot of work mostly!)


Family volleyball game was lots of fun (even though we were awful!)

Some sports on the beach

Cade harassing the seagulls 

Pool time! Nev especially loved the pool and was in it for hours and hours 

Fort Stevens was pretty cool


A little shopping with my girls!

Gorgeous sunset walks with my hubby were the best!

Love this guy :)

After our four days in Seaside, I had to work in Seattle for the day and when flying home I spotted our dairy (the green patch on the left) from
the plane. I had never been able to find in while flying into Eugene until now!

3 comments:

Amber said...

So awesome that you guys got away for a family vacation & fit it into your busy schedules! Penthouse condo, huh... yeah, I can see why you wouldn't want to go back to a regular hotel room. I bet the kids loved that! Oh, and sister, what is your body fat % b/c you look sweet in those bikini shots!!

Marilyn said...

Happy, happy birthday beautiful little sister! Love you and your family so much - so glad you got a chance to get away together. Can't wait to see you in a few days!

MarcusJacob said...

Your kids personalities certainly show through in these pics! Nev is just enjoying life!