Cade is now over 5' 8" and over 140 lbs. That's a 30 pound increase since last year plus 4 inches of height!
For his birthday, Cade went to the mall with his siblings for lunch and a little birthday shopping, we then spent the afternoon at Amazon Pool with a whole crew of cousins. After the pool, Cade hung out with cousins Daniel and Roman until we went to dinner at BJ's as a family. It was a good day, I know I enjoyed it!
Treats at the mall
Cade is so good to his siblings. He used some of his birthday money to get some fun pics with Genevieve
With his cousins and brother at the pool
The whole crew!
Cade and Selene
Elle and Mariah
1 comment:
Good job getting pictures at the pool! That's not easy. And especially good job remembering to gather all of the cousins for a picture! You are rightfully a proud mom of Cade... and am I allowed to claim him too by saying that I'm a proud aunt!? Love that Cade!!
Post a Comment