Monday, July 15, 2013

Camping with Cousins

James and Jenn daringly took ten kids camping at Diamond Lake with them for a week in late June! Despite tons of mosquito bites, bad sunburns (especially on Gabrielle's feet), some long fishing sessions and some homesickness (Elle), Cade and Gabrielle say they would go again if their cousins invited them on another camping trip. I know I would definitely need a vacation after a week like that :). Here are a few pictures the kids and Jenn sent to me.






The group went hiking at Crater Lake one day


The boys went on a lot of long bike rides

This one is not from camping but I wanted to include it here as Cade has loved spending lots and lots of time with these two camping and through this whole summer!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ok, so I hadn't heard any camping stories until I read this post, but it sounds like there were a few bumps. Ouch on the sunburned feet :/ James and Jenn are brave to take SO many of the cousins, but seriously what great memories!! I'll have to hear more stories when we chat next...