It's not quite Spring yet but it sure felt like it today; 60 degrees and sunny! I love the sun and I really appreciate it when it finally is out and feels warm on my back! The days are getting longer and I love it when we are all outside playing soccer or basketball or riding bikes or taking a walk on the dairy. It makes me look forward to summer even more! So, with the sun out I had to take a few pictures...
******************
Today, I also got to see my sis, Amber, and her sweet 10 month old, Jacoby. We met for about three hours at the Woodburn Factory Stores which is sort of halfway between Portland where she lives and Eugene. It was great to see them, shop a little and mostly just chat and catch-up.
Today, I also got to see my sis, Amber, and her sweet 10 month old, Jacoby. We met for about three hours at the Woodburn Factory Stores which is sort of halfway between Portland where she lives and Eugene. It was great to see them, shop a little and mostly just chat and catch-up.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, so many memories I have on that same basketball court!!
Thanks for meeting me yesterday sis!! Always so great to chat... and I'm wearing one of my new shirts ;) LOVE the picture of Genevieve with her tongue sticking out. She's just so cute!
my cousins are insanely adorable!
Post a Comment