Last night we celebrated my Dad's 70th birthday! You would never guess he is 70 though. My Dad has so much energy and looks great. I hope I have some of those genes! Us kids and grandkids spent the evening at Dad's house and we had fun together as always. I made lasagna for dinner and we had Dad's favorite, carrot cake. Amber had put together an album of old pictures when Mom and Dad were dating, just married and early years with little kids. We looked through it with Dad listening to his stories. You could tell how much my Dad loved my Mom. We sure missed her last night!
Gabrielle and Willem were very excited to be asked last night to be flower girl (along with Athena and Meleesa) and ring bearer for Duane and Mary's upcoming August wedding! The girls couldn't stop talking about it all night, asking Mary tons of questions and looking through dress magazines! It was fun to see how much Jacoby has grown in the last month since we've seen him; he is crawling fast and laughing all the time.
7 comments:
Uh, that would be 14 of the 22 grand kids big sis ;-). Great pic of Elle and her little sis!
You beat me to the punch! I love the picture of Ficek girls too :)
Oops! Thanks Marcus!
It looks like you all had a lot of fun, we missed you at the St. Patricks Day party though. So fun to see pics of your whole family together, well I guess almost your whole family. When is Marilyn going to get her Blog set up?
I just posted about your family gathering on Amber's blog! It looks like you guys have so much fun together -- and it makes our Murray-Fulton family seem small in comparison! I also had posted a comment about that cute sling you have for Genevieve -- but it was so far down the posting list that I wasn't sure you would get it! Where did you find it? I notice that you used it alot in the first few weeks of her life and it looks like it worked because she's always happy!
Kate ~ the sling is great and easy and not expensive from Target! I still love my Bjorn but the sling is quick and especially great the first few months.
gabrielle looks ready for her own baby i love cummingin litle virgins
Post a Comment