It was a beautiful sunny (though a bit windy) afternoon today and with no kids' games on the schedule it was a great opportunity for some outside pictures (I know, any excuse to take pics)! Today was a relaxing Sunday and a great way to end our awesome Spring Break. I am not ready for it to end though and begin early rising and lots of driving. All three big kids will be playing soccer and Cade will also be doing basketball this Spring. Plus it looks like I will probably be coaching Will's team as well as helping when I can with Gabrielle's team. Busy busy. Spring Break gave me a little taste of summer and it makes me look forward to it even more!
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
2 comments:
I wish we had all kinds of pictures of us at this age together! Soooo fun... and I love the pouty face :)
SUCH beautiful girls. I love the pouty face and Elle just looks beautiful and so cute in her hat. Great pics!
Post a Comment