Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures of Genevieve & Willem

Here are some pictures I took of Genevieve today...She is now 11 weeks old! She is laughing a lot which is so darn cute. She loves to make different sounds and 'talk' to us. And she is sleeping 8-9 hours in a row most nights. Naps...still not so good on her own but we continue to try!



Love the rolls she now has on her legs and gotta love the elastic sock lines!

Willem was pretty excited to have climbed the tree in our backyard. I have wanted to cut this tree down because it seems to shed all year around and grass does not want to grow under it, BUT when I suggest it to the kids they all loudly protest because they love climbing it!

4 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

That sleeping at night must be nice- a co-worker of mine's baby a couple months older still wakes up every 2-3hrs during most nights!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, Genevieve has to be the most precious baby ever! I love the full head of hair and those big round eyes! I used to like climbing that tree as a kid too :) But my favorite was the big oak tree in the front yard. There is tons of space to have a little make-believe "house" up there.

julie fulton said...

Genevieve is soooo adorable, and of course Will is too! Thanks again for your help today Teesh!

Anonymous said...

legs sprwead ready just pop her babygro snaps , take off her nappy ( i get so hard taking them off) lick that lovely pee coated p u ss y