Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Lucky Gal on My Birthday!

I LOVE my birthday and I had a such a great day today! Chad took the day off from work to spend the day with me. I love that he spoils me on my birthday! We started the day with a CrossFit workout together which I so enjoy doing with Chad. We then headed home to feed the kids and hang out with them a little before taking the older ones to soccer camp for the afternoon. During the kids' camp, Chad, Nev and I went to lunch together at Much Gusto (yum!) and ran some errands (fun and easy with two adults and only one child :). Chad then took over and I got an hour to enjoy a pedicure! Finally, it was time for my coed soccer game (with James, Jenn, Marcus, Roman, Denisha and friends) in the sunshine with the kids playing soccer on the baseball field while we played. Our team suffered our first loss of the season but it was still a great evening which ended with Dairy Queen and presents for me! Doesn't get much better than that!!

Me and my kids after some Dairy Queen treats! Love them all (and my awesome hubby too) so much!

Cade is always so loving and kind to his mom!

Nev excited about my presents!

I love my girl!

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

So glad you had such a great day. We are so blessed with great husbands and kids!! Love you, sis!

MarcusJacob said...

I wish we'd play the Tribe again! But at least we still are in control of winning the league. Happy Birthday again!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday again sis!!