Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Party

Tonight we had a family birthday party for Cade, Willem and me (July 16, 29 and 26, respectively)! It was a nice relaxing evening visiting with family. The kids played outside for much of it and us adults caught up. I love sharing my birthday with my two favorite young men in the world!

The birthday trio!

Some of the kids outside looking cool!

Me and my girls!

 James and Mariah

 Chad and Greg

I love this picture of Nev and her Opa

Me and my guy!

 More family: Greg, Tere, Sierra and Sergio
I like this one of Elle and me. Such a beautiful girl!

Time for cake and ice cream!

 Yum!
 
Willem got a bike from his Grandma and Grandpa!

Loving it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, I must say that you look SOOO great in these pictures Leticia!! How fun that Will got a cool new bike too :)

MarcusJacob said...

I know it was the three of your birthdays but Elle is looking so grown up!