Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yeah For Snow Days!

As much as snow days mess up my plans for the day (like lots of work I need to do before Thanksgiving), I cannot help but be excited for our kids! I love seeing how excited they are are to have a day off from school and to see all the snow. Cade could not get to sleep last night until he saw the snow falling (after midnight!). He then woke Elle and Willem up and they all watched the snow fall for an hour! After playing in at at home this morning, I walked all four of our kids to their cousins for snow fights and forts! Genevieve only lasted 30 minutes - she did NOT want to put her snow suit on! But the rest of them are still there and had plans to go to the forest to explore that in the snow. So much fun! Now, I should be getting my work done (I am...just taking a little break) but first here are some snow pictures...




 

3 comments:

MarcusJacob said...

Love the snow! I still look out my window at the snow coming down! Poor Mariah and Roman already had the day off from school, but i'm sure they got over it quickly.

Amber said...

Ooooohhhhh, so fun!! I love that Nev is in cropped leggings. Brrrr! I used to love those snow days off of school. The snow never really came to our house :( I was hoping that our family could have a snow day too. Hopefully later this winter!

Marilyn said...

Love it! I have such good memories of those days as a kid. Of course I also remember how much harder it was to work in that weather. Brrrrr.