Thursday, November 11, 2010

Potty Time?

Genevieve surprised us all by going potty in the toilet last Saturday and then again today several times. We haven't tried to train her at all but she's been wanting to take her clothes off lately and with the little potty out she has just sat down and gone. I didn't believe it at first but then she did it again and again when we asked. We'll see if anything comes out of this; I feel like I need to probably work with her for a week and then maybe she'd be able to do it for good on her own but I'm not sure with our busy schedule I will actually do that any time soon. In the meantime she sure is proud when she goes on her own!



So happy and proud...


4 comments:

Amber said...

Wow - Go Nev!! Maybe she can teach (or peer pressure) Jacoby into learning!

Amy K. said...

With a cool potty like that, what kid wouldn't want to start using it!

Marilyn said...

Wow is right! Go Genevieve!

Opa said...

Genevieve...you are awesome! You are very smart to figure this out at such a young age.