I had such a blast on Sunday at Gabrielle's end of season soccer party that I organized for her team. We rented a field at Kick City Indoor Soccer and played Moms vs Daughters for 40 minutes. I thought us moms would have to take it easy on the girls but I was surprised how tough and good our girls are! Or maybe how bad us moms are! Regardless, we all had a blast. It was especially fun when daughters came up against their owns mom; they were brutal and I know I couldn't stop laughing as I was battling Gabrielle. It's such a great group of families. I look forward to many years of soccer with there girls.
Here I am taking my girl down (she was really trying to take me down)!
Thank goodness we had Brandy W. (center), she played for Oregon State and scored nearly all of our Mom goals!
We all got quite a workout in!
Brandy S. (pink shoes) did an awesome job out there for us Moms!
Willem played keeper for us Moms and was very frustrated with our lack of defense
Meanwhile, Nev was getting into the cupcakes as the Dads watched the game and no one watched the cupcakes!
The girls celebrated their 10-9 win!
Us Moms catching our breath!
Nev wanted to play in the goal!
Here are Gabrielle and me taking penalty kicks. Does our form look similar....
Willem was amazing in goal as always! I am always so amazed by how he can get horizontal so quickly on dives like these.
The girls were having a blast, being goofy with coaches Dean and Jes
2 comments:
Looks like soooo much fun Leticia! I laughed at loud at several of your pictures and stories... taking Elle down, Will's frustration (sorry Will!) and Nev's cupcake fix :)) Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!!
I laughed too. LOVE the pictures of Will's frustration, you taking Elle down, and Nev in the goal. :-D!
Post a Comment