We were all spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Thanksgiving Day. I brought an appetizer, salad and dessert but really just got to relax the whole day, eat great food, read the newspaper, watch football and visit with family. It was wonderful! The kids, as always, had so much fun with their cousins. I am so thankful to have fabulous in-laws and was happy to enjoy them Thanksgiving Day! I didn't take my camera out too much (I was too busy relaxing!) but here are a few photos from the day.
Getting so big: cousins Andrew (16), Colin (18!), Willem (7) and Cade (11) played video games and joked around most of the day!
Genevieve had a blast goofing off with cousin Andrew!
Genevieve hugged, played and danced with her second cousin, Nithera (18 months). It was very cute. Nev loves other little kids!
More cousin hugs!
Gabrielle loves her Auntie Cindy!
Cousins EJ, Nithera and Nev
Grandpa relaxing in his favorite chair!
2 comments:
Sweet memories Leticia! Love Grandpa in his favorite chair :)
Nev is too cute and like the hair look from Elle
Post a Comment