I have always dreaded my kids needing stitches and I am surprised it has taken our kids this long to finally require them. On Sunday, Gabrielle slammed our back deck door on her big toe and sliced it pretty badly, requiring 11 stitches. Her foot has also been in a soft cast until it can be looked at by a specialist because Urgent Care x-ray showed she may have also crunched the growth plate on the joint of her big toe. Needless to say, Gabrielle, despises the cast and is growing tired of the crutches. Mostly though she is very bummed she has to sit out of soccer for a little while. We are hoping for good news from the doctor tomorrow and a quick return to the soccer field for Elle.
Thanksgiving, Plus Some...
6 years ago
2 comments:
Such a bummer Elle!! Stitches and broken bones are the worst... OUCH! I'm hoping that the news tomorrow is good too. (Cute pic ;)
Uncle david had stitches on monday. At least u r in good company :/
Post a Comment