How did our summer go by so fast?! And how is it that we now have a 5th, 4th and 1st grader?! Today was the first full day back at school and I don't think any of us were quite ready for it. I love summer with the lack of schedules, early alarms and homework and, I guess my kids inherited that from me! Though they all wished summer would last a little longer, Gabrielle said she was actually a little excited for the first day and Willem was okay with it all as usual (thank goodness for my mellow Willem) but Cade definitely was not happy to go back. It is always a tough transition for him. I'm thinking about them all day, hoping they are having a good first day back and looking forward to hearing about it all!
They're wearing such cool shoes! That must have made first day back a little easier to walk into. Carsten and I just got him a pair of Illuminating Slimers because he had good first day :)
Welcome! We, Chad and Leticia, have been married 20 years and have four awesome kids ~ Cade (15.5), Gabrielle (14), Willem (11.5) and Genevieve (6). We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our busy, fun, sports-filled and blessed lives. We intend for this to serve as our family scrapbook and we hope you enjoy following along!
2 comments:
Hope all of your 1st days back were great (or at least better than expected :) Cade, Elle and Willem!!
They're wearing such cool shoes! That must have made first day back a little easier to walk into. Carsten and I just got him a pair of Illuminating Slimers because he had good first day :)
Post a Comment